Real Estate Agency
20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia
Tel. +385 (0)20 311-344
Fax: +385 (0)20 311-345
Location: Babin Kuk
Property type: Projects
Babin kuk is a touristic destination in Dubrovnik, which provides different activities and contents like souvenir shops, caffe bars, shops, beaches etc.Dubrovnik (lat.Ragusa) is a Croatian city on the south, the administrative center of the Dubrovnik-Neretva County and one of the most historic Croatian tourist destinations. In 1979. city of Dubrovnik joined the UNESCO list of world heritage.The city of Dubrovnik has more than 250 sunny days a year, the mean annual temperature is 16.4 ° C and summer 26 ° C. Snow and low temperatures are a rarity. The swimming season lasts from April to October. In the year of 109 rainy days in summer, only 14. City from storm protects hill Srđ , and the impact of the wind island of Lokrum.
Aims of bugenvilia project
- preserve and exploit the natural beauty and attractiveness of locations in Babin Kuk.
- create high quality residential and highly valuable product that would be in the top of the range of properties in the city of Dubrovnik.
- integrate such housing product in the tourist offer of Babin Kuk, and thus further increase its value for potentional buyers (wellness, restaurants, services, building maintenance and landscaping, organizing events and activities,etc).
- provide long term compatibility of the project with plans for tourism development in the high category of Babin Kuk.
-Plot: M1 zone 7.156 sq.m
-Z1 zone: 1.775sq.m
-30% of development of the plot
-11.5m maximum height of the cornice or groundfloor +2+loft
-8 residential units per parcel (56-64 units total)
-2 parking spaces per dwelling
-Basement/garage-do not enter the area if it is built below ground
|Price:||On Request !|
|Inner space (m2):||8931|
Tt-05/861-2, dana 09.01.2004.god MBS: 090007817 • OIB: 54988721649 • Odgovorna osoba: Milena Burazor • Temeljni kapital: 200.000,00 Kn (uplaćen u cijelosti)
• Žiro račun: 2407000-1100358615, otvoren kod OTP banke d.d.